Saturday, May 19, 2012

Hide All The Scars

And the title speaks the truth today. Unlike yesterday. It's true. I did wear this dress as a maxi skirt to hide all those scars from my skin allergies. It would totally be an eyesore if I'd wear something that wouldn't hide them. It took me so long to settle on this outfit because of those scars that made it hard to dress up. Anyway, I still got to dress up in an outfit that impressed me.



I decided to edit this one a little more because of my hairy skin. It's not too obvious here. Right? right? :D

Forgive me for my ugly feet. And just love me for my colorful neon nails. And did you know that there's a print on these sandals that says ''your feet look gorgeous''. Just sharing. A fat lie.

Top from my Auntie
Dress worn as skirt: thrifted
Sandals: New look
Bag: Cartier
Assorted accessories
The pink cuff looking bracelet is the DIY necklace I made here

Hope you like it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...