Monday, May 21, 2012

Hurry! Hurry!


Yes I have to hurry. I only had 3 minutes to get dresses. What's a girl like me who takes 30 minutes to get dressed got to do? Take the first thing that she sees and looks for other pieces that go well with it. 
Cardigan form my lovely Isha! :)

MNA Korea shoes

Okay. SO, I'm not trying to look hot or anything. This is actually candid and I had to crop my goofy brother off because he was an eyesore to the photo. hihi. I kid:)

Inner blouse and leggings from my Auntie Lilian
Belt from SM Dept. Store


Another candid shot. Haha. I feel like laughing.

I tried to do a jump shot and ended up looking hideous. HAHA to me! 

Reptile! Reptile on the loose! :D

Peacock necklace from Abot Kaya
Gem necklace from my Auntie Lilian
Red necklace worn as bracelet is my DIY
Candy charm bracelet
Fish ring from Abubot at Regalo


Hope you like it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...