Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Product


Because today is Father's Day, my brother and I wore special (well, I designed it and there are no duplicates so I call it special) shirts! 

''Product of the BEST Papa''


I'm officially into rolled up pants. I really think it looks nice especially when you wear them with heels. I feel that it makes me look tall so, GOODIE! :))


 Shirt: Transfer It
Belt: Greenhills Shopping Center
Pants: No brand




I only have two pairs of high heeled shoes so forgive me for repeating it. It just looks good for this outfit. Plus, I'm more into flats because I find them comfortable and durable heels are too pricey. I still don't have a job so I wouldn't be really needing them a lot.

Shoes: MNJ


Round ring and charm bracelet: Abubot at Reagalo
Wing ring: from Cebu


Hope you liked it! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...