Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Touch of Turquoise

I wore this to church last Sunday and I didn't get the chance (or the urge) to edit and post these pictures until now. Better late than never as they all say.

I paired mum's white sleeveless button down shirt with this mustard jeggings that match with the gold pendant of my necklace. This outfit's focus is really on the necklace so I really went scouting for pieces that looked well with it.



Necklace (c) Lola Lilla
Bracelet (c) Tita Elsa/ Ninong Aldrin





The plain old boring jelly case of my phone that I DIYed and turned into an even better cover. Ang sipag mag DIY e. :)



Top: Jag Jeans (mom's)
Jeggings: From a boutique here in Palawan
Sandals: Ipanema
Gold Bracelet, Turquoise accent necklace, earings: Souvenir shop
Turquoise bracelets: Mom's
Brown bracelets: DIY

Hope you like it!:)

xoxo,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...