Monday, December 31, 2012

Cheers!

My first post for 2013! 
It is yet another year of outfit posts, diary entries and a whole lot more.

So last night, every one (if not, most)  was dancin', singin', and partyin' the night away until the year 2013 came, and was still the same afterwards. 
just like Christmas eve, our family headed for church too during new Year's eve. So here's what I wore.



This dress, which I bought about 3-4 years ago has been hiding in the closet since I used it once or maybe twice. IDK why but I wasn't satisfied about any of my outfit ideas so I had to find something else. After a few minutes of going around the house, FINALLY! Something that caught my attention.


I'm not grim or anything. I just loved the elegance of this dress and how pairing it with gold and pearls makes it New Year celebration appropriate. 




Since the dress was a bit long, I had to cinch my waist with a belt and pull out a little of the dress over the belt. This trick always work on me and when I try it on others.


Dress from NCCC Dept. Store, Greenhills belt, Shoes Unlimited flats, random accessories

Hope you liked it! :)

xoxo,
Lira Princess


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...