Friday, June 7, 2013

Toe Stand

So last week, I discovered a new talent of mine.
Toe standing!(If  that's what it's called. lol) With the help of some good pair of shoes that I own. I can't stand on my toes since I never ever tried any dancing especially ballet which is most of the time, sounds associated with this type of thing.
I don't know what got to me but I got bored during one of our CAT (Citizen Army Training) sessions the a few minutes later, chaddaaan! I figured out a new trick! (Okay guys. Sorry for goofing around. A few of us were entertained anyway. Teehee)
Vintage top, Reborn pants, Genevieve Gozum belt, Human Genes shoes

And here's me trying out how I did it earlier that day. 

Hope you liked it! :)

xoxo,
Lira Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...