Saturday, May 12, 2012

Can't count with my fingers

Guess why my title's background is? If you thought I couldn't count the accessories I wore with my fingers, you're right! :D Haha.
Went to NCCC to buy tomorrow's birthday celebrant a gift. Nothing really interesting about today. Well, I finished our special card for Mama today. Advance Happy Mother's Day to my dear Mama. 
Did a little serious color blocking today from my clothes to my shoes and some accessories.

I also brought pets with me today. Owls! Harhar. I know. Corny.




Inner top: No brand
Outer top: NCCC Dept. Store
Colored pants: Thrifted
Shoes: MNJ
Owl ring: Abubot at Regalo
Assorted beaded bracelets: BQ Dept. Store; DIY; Souvenir shop
Watch: Q&Q
Silver bangle: Souvenir shop
LV bangle: Greenhills Shopping Center
Owl bangle: BQ Dept. Store
Bag: Louis Vuitton 

Hope you like it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...