Thursday, August 30, 2012

Araw ng Wika

Forgive me but I have to put this post in the English language because I have readers who wouldn't be able to understand a thing if I use Filipino. 

Today, our school celebrates the Araw ng Wika that is celebrated once every year during the month of August. The school has a special program every time we celebrate this day. Part of the program was a debate on the RH Bill and I was a participant on the Anti RH Bill side. So I just had to require myself to wear something very appropriate for the said event and I ended up renting a Balintawak.
Gladly, we won the debate. Good job teammates Leonard and YM! :) Thanks Papa God for the blessings.

Believe it or not, wearing this dress/gown whatever you call it got me a prize along with a few other students who were stunningly dressed. Nahiya naman ako sa suot ko sa ganda ng suot nila.


I am so loving my midrib's figure in this photo. May korte ang peg


My DIYed hair accessory that I also used for the Araw ng Wika last year. So useful for events like this. Filipino inspired :D



Balintawak: Rented
Pearls: Mom's own

Will be posting more photos about the event when I get some copies :)


Hope you like it! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...