Saturday, September 1, 2012

Mother Nature


Have you ever imagined the world like my outfit? Dominantly brown, the greens are faded and wilting, few colorful and barely alive flowers and plants that are dying. Well, I have. And I wouldn't want that to happen. Though I admit, it's just too hard to prevent because of all these habits of ours that are hard to break. But I believe we can stop this from happening. Tiwala lang.







It's simply so hard to maintain composure and decency when taking look photos especially if your best friend is your photographer. I find it hard to even make a straight look at the camera and not feel the urge to laugh. And some of your friends will be standing close and copy your poses or photo bomb. Nice one guise :)) 


My supah fail croissant hair do. I've been trying to do this since yesterday for almost half a day but I just couldn't do it. Then I tried it again in the car on the way to school this morning and, BINGO! In less than 5 minutes, I was able to do it. Though it's messy. Still, I did it :D. Just needs practice.



Top worn as dress: Mad House
Belt: Genevieve Gozum
Shorts: Weekender
Shoes: MNJ
Bag: (?)
Watch: Ice
Silvers: Tiffany and Co.

Hope you like it! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...