Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Pink Lime

I'm truly deeply sorry for putting bad quality photos again. I'm starting to become consistent in doing this. Tsk tsk. I always get to go home late when the sun is already down so the shots are come out dark. I will do my best to stop putting bad quality photos in my blog.

So, about my outfit. I always doubted pairing pink with green because if you did it wrong, it'd totally look awful. But baby pink and lime does look nice together. And I used black pedal pants to tone it down. 




This is the pretty, big (enough to fit your life in it) and eye catching bag I got for only 200Php from End of Season Sale at the Mall of Asia last month. 


The patter looks better if you see it right before your eyes. The photo quality is really terrible.


Top: Jessica
Belt: From a pair of pants I got years ago :)
Pedal Pants: Thrifted
Slippers: iPanema

Hope you like it! :D



And let us take a moment to pray for this great man's soul. I may not know him too well, but I could clearly see how he amazingly served our country. A true role model. The Philippines needs more leaders and even citizens like him.
May he rest in peace. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...