Saturday, August 18, 2012

Simplicity

Simplicity. I find it so hard to achieve especially now that I'm engaged to fashion too much. But I've noticed this week (and I'm not sure if my classmates have noticed), I've been using the same bracelet, watch and earrings the whole week. I got the hang of the set so I ended up using them a lot.




Top: Lacoste
Pants: Bunny Jeans
Belt: SM Accessories
Shoes: MNJ



And for the information of every girl who uses bobby pins:
There is a proper way of doing it. And sadly, MOST of us have been using bobby pins the wrong way the whole time.


                                     Wrong way                                                      Right way

Sadly, I lost the link where I found this out. I'll be editing this post when I find the reason why.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...