Saturday, September 8, 2012

One of the Boys

So today's peg was my ever so maporma batch mate, Neil. I always spot him in checks over a hoodie or a printed shirt, dark pants and sneakers (minus the laces and I couldn't do that). 

I'm really girly so this attire was a bit hard for me to carry. Good thing I managed.


Unbuttoned checkered polo Printed shirt worn under Sneakers Dog peg Cuff peg 


Just so you know, it's not really a cuff. I just coiled two of my hairbands and TADA!


I look like I'm biting my nails. Dear friends who know me, I'm not :)) Not right now.


The girl in me is out-bursting! Teeheeee.




Dinner date with mama <3

Polo shirt: Crissa
Printed shirt: Bunny
Pants: Street Jeans
Shoes: Lacoste
Watch: Ice

Hope you like it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...