Friday, September 28, 2012

We AreYoung

After a week of not blogging, I'm back!
I wore this attire last Sunday and I didn't get the time to post it so soon.

"We Are Young"
This shirt was designed by my sister from another mister, Dennyse Orlido. From the fourth year Courage. If you were also part of the designing, please let me know so I could give you credit too. 
I just loved this design so much and all the other designs. I just don't have enough money to buy them all. 
Hopeans, shirts are still available. Lanyards and bar pins too ;)


The first time I had an umbrella as my props. I just love how I got to make new poses with an umbrella.



This pants look like a skirt when I just stand straight without my usual ek-ek when I stand up. 





Sunday's arm party :D


Up, up, and awaaaaaaay...


T-shirt: PHCS Student Government
Pants: Thrifted
Collar: Folded and Hung
Sandals: Otto
Bag: Louis Vuitton

Hope you like it! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...