Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Hello Again HOPEANS!


I'll be giving you a better look at the items the Student Government is selling.

Bar Pins:  1pc.-30.00 pesos each 
                   2pcs.-25.00 pesos each


"A true HOPEAN is humble, obedient, persevering and excellent!
We live in Jesus' name."


"Proud HOPEAN
Happy 30th Anniversary"


"Proud to be HOPEAN
Palawan Hope Christian School
PHCS"


"I know I can because I'm a HOPEAN"
(Proud to say that this design came from our section :D )

Lanyards: 1pc.- 100.00 pesos each
                  2pcs.- 80.00 pesos each


"I love Hope
Hope loves me 2
Hope @ 30"


"It's more fun Humbly Offering HIM Praise for Everything"
(This one came from our section too. Teehee :)) )

 T-shirts:  Small:150.00 pesos each
                      Medium: 150.00 pesos each 
                   Large: 180.00 pesos each





Go buy na Hopeans! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...