Sunday, October 7, 2012

School Girl

Today's outfit looks like a casual version of a typical school uniform. Collared white top and checkered skirt. I just need a logo of some school and I'd look like I'm lost because I'm wearing my uniform on a Sunday.



This skirt has been stuck in my closet since May this year and now I finally found a nice combination for it. I still have so many pieces I haven't used yet waiting for a right pair at the right time (Does the sentence sound familiar?:)) ).



Sorry for the blurry pictures and having eye bags under my eye bags. Eye-bagception as Jezreel would like to call it.



Polo shirt: Lacoste
Skirt: Thrifted
Belt: Mom's
Flats: MNJ
Watch: Pacific Blue
Bracelet: Abubot at Regalo
Bow clip: Claire

Hope you like it ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...