Saturday, October 13, 2012

More Than One

When the weather is bi-polar, where what fits! Two seasons!('If you're happy and you know it' tone)
Yes. I'm so corny. I know. Next time, I should pay more attention to the chants I make and not suffer feeling  cold because I thought the sun was going to be up the whole day.


I had a tiring but fun day today. Had taping for our Filipino project. Good thing I wasn't the actress. Tiring thing was I was a multi-hyphenated girl today. Director-script writer-camera girl-stylist. 
I had fun despite the many tasks and a bunch of failures. Everything went well in the end.


Down to my outfit. Seriously, I was expecting a very hot weather today. I woke up to the blinding light of the sun (nah, I'm exaggerating. But it was really sunny when I woke up). I also sweat a little even when the fan was on this morning while I tried to fix my blog. My mom and I even ate ice cream even though I had colds because of the temperature. The car seats were also scorching hot after parking it for 30 minutes. And so on and so forth. you get my point. Turns out, the weather was kinda moody today and the clouds decided to cry. 





You ask why my post title is 'More than One'? I'm wearing more than one bracelet (which is usual), two tops(also not unusual) and (I think) it's the first time I wore more than one necklace.
Ang babaw ko mag title.






Neck party FTW! Used my Candy charms as pendants instead of the usually bracelet charms today.


Hello long neck :)

What happens when you take outfit shots when classmates are around. It really makes me feel conscious and I find it hard to emote like I always do.
And guess what. (Come on! Say 'What?') Zaira was my photographer today. It was sorta awkward at first since it was the first time but we got along with the outfit taking very well (I hope Zaira feels the same way :) ). Thanks so much Zai!
Kryz, Camille and Laureen friendship ang peg :D


Dress used as top: thrifted
Shorts: Thrifted
Sandals: Grendha
Bag: Heartstrings
Watch: Ice
Charms: CandyMag

Hope you like it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...