Sunday, October 14, 2012

Insert Title Here

I'm all drained out. Energy and brains. I really have zero ideas on what I could put up as a title. Any suggestions?

I just need a pair of boots, more studs and maybe a cuff and I'd be looking like a rock star. Or so I think. Anyway, I'm loving these leggings. The cloth gives this glossy effect that makes it look a little like leather. Plus the studs on the sides that make me look like I have long legs. I need more cheats like these. Teehee. 





Hello big ear!

Yay! No bi-polar weather today. But it was seriously hot and it didn't feel good too. (Why does it rain when I dress up for the sun and it's terribly hot when I dress up for a cold weather?)


Hello awkward lips!


Checkered top: Crissa
Leggings: From my Aunt
Flats: Solemate


Hope you like it! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...