Saturday, October 20, 2012

The Pirate's Daughter

Introducing, Princess Lira Y Pirate!
A.K.A. Lira
Well I just felt like a pirate's daughter because of my outfit. A turban (Though turbans are known as part of Indian's attires. Let's just think that pirates do as well like the ones in cartoons), a it-really-looks-liked-it-was-ripped top, and you just name all the other factors. If you don't get my point, you don't have to. It's just part of my weird imagination.

Ooooh. I found more hints of pirate. A string of pearls my pirate father would probably give me, a rope looking bracelet that's supposed to be a headband and a bracelet of carved wood by my pirate father's assistants. See? I told you it was pirate-y.


No. I'm not being an Illuminati or anything. I just lacked an eye patch and some attitude so I covered one eye and said "arrrgh". 
Wearing a pirated inspired outfit makes me think of Halloween and costumes and candies like those in the movies or in the books and T.V. shows. Just saying :)




I've had this turban for 3 months (I think) already and it's just lying around in my room not getting worn. So today, if this turban was ever animate, it would probably celebrate. See how it rhymes? Haha :D


If I was a pirate's daughter, I'd know he would own a parrot. So I envied him and had a pet owl instead. Hihi :))




My imagination went wild in this post. I hope you'll forgive me and accept my weirdness as it is.

Top: From some boutique I couldn't remember where
Shorts: thrifted
Slippers: Ipanema
Turban: Girl Shoppe at Gateway Mall
Shades: Giorgio Armani

Hope you like it! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...