Sunday, October 21, 2012

Minnie Mouse

Minnie Mouse has decided to take a tour to the real world and, TADA! Here she is!
Nope. Obviously I'm fooling around. Well, haven't you noticed that a lot of my counterparts are visiting me lately? Yesterday, the Pirate's daughter, Princess Lira Y Pirate dropped by. Today, Lira Mouse is here. Who's next? The vampire me maybe? :D

Forgive me for welcoming you with an awkwardly wacky photo of mine for today's post but I really just wanted to make my readers feel the Minnie Mouse vibes I'm feeling.





Wore this skirt and probably you've seen this for the nth.No. I don't lack skirts or anything. I just love the silkiness of this skirt. Plus it simply matches a lot of my tops. I can already foresee what top I'll be using this with next. Haha. 





I rarely NOT tuck in shirts especially when I use it with a skirt. But tides changed today and even though this skirt is balloon-ish, I still wore my top over. My remedy to the balloon-ish thingy that makes it look like you've got flabbynoids (what a word)? A belt!






Top: Disney
Skirt:Thrifted
Shoes: MNJ
Belt: Genevieve Gozum
Necklace Charm: Candy
Ribbon ring: Greenhills
Watch: Pacific Blue

Hope you liked it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...