Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Above All, Comfort


Before you see the picture and skip the captions lemme tell you a few things.
1.) Don't judge me for posting this outfit in a fashion blog for I have the reasons stated in the next few numbers
2.) I wanted comfort today so I could easily walk around and not have a hard time with the bipolar weather here in the Philippines
3.) To those who know me too well, lo and behold. Me in a simple outfit. So please absorb and don't tell me I've never been plain by choice :)
4.) To those who don't know me that much or is a first timer here,  I rarely, I repeat, RARELY wear outfits like these. Please don't unfollow/ stop reading my blog.
5.) Another opportunity to advertise the SG items :)) Shirts, Lanyards, bar pins and stickers are still available.

And here goes the plain combo of the day

Shirt: PHCS SG
Leggings: Sassa
Mustache ring: NCCC Dept. Store
Peace ring: Robinsons Dept. Store
Bracelet: gift
Watch: Ice

Hope you liked it! :)

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...