Sunday, November 18, 2012

Mustard Gardens and Brights

Mustard Gardens

Went to church today and had our new car blessed then immediately went off to give it a break-in so I opt to wear these mustard pants to keep me comfy on the way and matched it with a floral top to give it a striking look. Then I used the brown heels to tone things down a little bit.


Walked around the grocery for some food on the way and outfit shots taken at a stony area really hurt my feet. What is tiis ganda? Hahaha :)



Lookie! My blouse matches my logo. Teehee.




Thrifted top, Mustard pants from Red Yurich, MNJ Heels, Genevieve Gozum belt used as cuff, Flik Flak watch




Brights 

Very busy day yesterday, I didn't even have the time to blog. I had to wear brights to keep me pumped up for the whole day.


Top to bottom from a local boutique. Yes, they're separates.


Hope you liked it! :)

xoxo,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...