Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Off the Bucket List

And I have officially ticked off another item in my bucket list a.k.a. list of goals I wish to accomplish within my high school life.

I sang a solo for our Hope Night at Baywalk. Okay. I'm quite bragging so sue me.
But I'm just that giddy as a child about it.
For those of you who don't know, we have these (insert school) Nights every year for if not all, most schools during December where students get to perform.
In case you got to watch me and didn't like my performance, sana nabawi sa suot ko :D


And if you're asking why I'm wearing stockings on some photos and not on the others is because please just figure it out because I'll appear like I'm bragging I changed my mind about my freakin' legs.


I just wore something a bit plain with all these gold accents. Effortless elegance. If it the photos just wouldn't appear grainy if I took them at night, I would do it. It's just that good photos require sunlight.


Top: Robinsons Dept. Store
Skirt: Thrifted
Belt: Greenhills Shopping Center
Bangle: souvenir shop
Nude flats: MNJ
Black flats: D&S Shoes

Hope you liked it! :)

xoxo,

2 comments:

  1. Love your top :") I want a sheer black one. Haha anyways, so proud of you! Was clapping so hard my hands could fall off. HAHAHA proud stage momma right here!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a black one mommy :D
      Awwww. Thanks momma :** Loveya!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...