Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sail The Seven Seas


If you haven't noticed yet, I've been wearing nautical combos for a few times now and I just have no idea why. And an addition to the I-just-noticed lines, I keep pairing these pants and shoes together.


I shot these photos ages ago and they just ended up getting backlogged. So, yay me for trying my best to squish these photos in my blog at this moment.


When I dress up, I usually choose my top first then jazz up the rest using the colours on my top or what best compliments the outfit. 
If you're the brave type, pick out the loud colours for the clothing pieces and match with your choice of loud or soft accessories. If you're playing it safe, go for soft hues that best goes with your top and maybe spice things up by going with eye catching accessories.


No brand top, BNY pants, Keds shoes


Hope you liked it! :)

xoxo,
Lira Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...