Saturday, March 2, 2013

Sweet Ragged

These photos have been sitting in my drafts for a week.
So, I've been doing a style experiment on myself since I got these pants from my mom. They don't seem like "me" since they've got these faded out parts that give you a ragged look. I've never worn anything too out of my range before I couldn't walk the streets so I decided to make it my own.

Call me weird with fashion but I did really like my button down top buttoned only on the topmost button (well that was a lot of buttons). I was trying to let my inner top peak showcasing its lacey lacey design while I'm still not getting myself banned from church.

And everything else was half sweet, half edgy/ragged.

Jag Jeans top, Jag Jeans pants, Tommy Hilfiger belt, Folded and hung inner top, Shoes Unlimited flats

Hope you liked it! :)

xoxo,
Lira Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...