Friday, May 3, 2013

Common Scenery



Summer. A time where almost everyone's motto is "Dare to Bare" or something just a little less than that. The heat is just insane, to wear shorts and sleeveless tops are quite inevitable. 


I don't always like to ride the waves of trend but, seriously? Now is not the time to miss this summer cut trend. Like, it's so hot outside, I can't not wear sleeveless blouses and shorts if I plan to go on an adventure. 


I'm slightly tongue tied and idea-less right now because I'm kinda busy re-watching one of the cutest family movies I've seen in 2012 which is Brave. It's too nice not to rewind all over again (Yup, re-rewind).


Folded and Hung top, Weekender shorts, SM Accessories belt, Lacoste shoes, Ice watch 


Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lirzzzie

Hope you liked it! :)

xoxo,
Lira Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...