Sunday, May 26, 2013

Rubber Soles


Dressing up for smart casual events such as going to church is sometimes my problem. I tend to go all out laid back whenever I get a hold on a pair of jeans. I, more often than not, find myself wearing loose, rolled up sleeves shirts with my jeans. There's nothing really wrong about it. It's just not smart casual. 


So, how DO we turn a jeans-ed attire from too casual to smart casual? Find a top that's not too laid back but not too formal and create your own twist!


I chose a long sleeved white top and rolled it up and made it look like a three-fourths type. I topped it with a nicely detailed necklace. And to make it feel less formal, I chose to wear my sparkly soles. Not too casual, but half way formal. 



Top from mom, Bunny Jeans pants, Human Genes shoes, Tommy Hilfiger belt, necklace from a souvenir shop


Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lirzzzie
Ask me stuff on http://Ask.fm/Lirzzzie

Hopr you liked it! :)

xoxo,
Lira Princess


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...