Sunday, June 2, 2013

Patriot

This should just be a very quick post since I want to make the most out of the last few hours of internet liberty before I go out and drown myself in school work and lessons that I think I'll be having a hard time stuffing it all up in my brain. Wish me luck since it's been years since this was the best of things I ever do. 

I used my aztec dress as a peplum blouse since I still can't wear things above the knee. Took colours from the print that's why I ended up with a button down polo shirt for a cover up. But I have no idea why I chose to wear these yellow flats. Patriotism, maybe?
A friend told me to try different poses and Lookbook plus back reading some blogs and a few other things in between helped me generate a new thing to do. I hope it works for me though. 



Crissa button down top, Sun Kissed dress used as blouse, Bunny jeans pants, Tomato flats
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lirzzzie

Hope you liked it! :)

xoxo,
Lira Princess




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...