Friday, May 31, 2013

Split Personality

We, as normal human beings don't just stick to the person everyone thinks we are.We all have that other side, alter ego, different personality that we don't always unleash unless we're sad, mad or just looking for a confidence boost. What ever the reason is, it's your call.
Lately, I've been catching myself wear less of what I usually do and more of explore what other personalities my clothes can offer. It's not bad. No. It's just not normal for me. Though, exploring other types of fashion is good, I just have some getting used to to work with.
Yesterday, I was running around in my room trying out different cover-ups that looked sweet, or classic or anything but edge or boyish. But, what can I say? This long sleeved rolled up polo shirt fit the combination best. So, I injected red to this whole thing in every way possible.
The cuff bracelet I wore has been with me for almost four years now and it's not even appeared in this blog for more than five times. Talk about getting lost in the sea of things in the same genre. 
And as if I still lack yellow watches, I felt that it was necessary to use my brother's black and yellow watch. It had the right amount of yellow and enough spunk to go with the whole outfit.
Crissa polo shirt, vintage blouse, Reborn pants, Link watch, Greenhills bag, Jazz shoes, vintage cuff

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lirzzzie

Hope you liked it! :)

xoxo,
Lira Princess





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...