Friday, July 5, 2013

Off To Town

Another cotton skirt! I'm too happy about owning two new skirts in cotton to not make another week pass of not wearing them. Good thing my skin was on my side for the past few weeks, it was less embarrassing to wear a skirt out. If blemish fixing in real life was as easy as a few clicks on the mouse, I'd buy and wear cotton skirts in nice cuts forever.
I tried to keep the look simple and make the skirt the centre of attraction. Black top to keep the whole thing balanced and white flats with brown details that match the skirt background print to keep it clean.
On a random observation, don't you think my hair curls like it's a retro thing at the ends in these photos? Cuz I sure do think so. lol 
Folded and Hung top and spiked bracelet  

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lirzzzie

Hope you liked it! :)

xoxo,
Lira Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...