Friday, July 5, 2013

Printastic

So a few weeks back, I was invited to the first (on my count) pool party for a birthday celebration of our senior year in high-school. Since it was held on a Sunday, I had to pull up something wearable  to church then rush off near the pool in the same thing afterwards or vice versa.
I chose cool colours and prints that would go well with poolside ambiance plus a nautical theme for my top to give it more of something fitting in the situation.  
Then I accessorized  with warm colours to give the set a little boost and pops of colour in the right amount in the proper places as well.
I also made sure that both my top and my skirt were made of cotton. It gives me so much comfort, it feels like house clothes. Plus, the celebrant specifically told us not to wear cotton clothes if we wanted to swim. A perfect excuse not to get pushed into the pool! lol

Giordano top, 6 Degrees skirt, Genevieve Gozum belt 

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lirzzzie

Hope you liked it! :)

xoxo,
Lira Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...