Saturday, July 27, 2013

Sweet Surprise


A month back, I was invited to the first formal event of our batch. Andrea Adriano's Sweet Sixteen party (shout out to my childhood friend! :D ). 
I'm not a fan of parties and I don't think I'll ever be. But there's just something about surprises that hypes me so much. To those who aren't my batch mates, it's actually a secret we've kept for more than a month. No more further details from me. (For more, visit stylishzai.blogspot.com)
Pre final touches of make up. We are vain like that. 
A dress I helped conceptualize. I had this dress made at Gina's. There were two other dress designs I made but the seamstress just didn't get it right and she lost my sketches so I couldn't show you guys what I've made. Boohoo.
Doesn't this background look familiar? If you read Zaira's blog, you'll definitely recognize this place. 
Final make-up on 
Post party face because all my energy got used up at Centro.
Sorry for the constant change in background and photo quality. teehee

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lirzzzie

Hope you like it! :)

xoxo,
Lira Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...