Saturday, August 10, 2013

Awkward in Pink


After weeks and weeks of zero blogging activity, I pretty much ended up being awkward in front of the camera yesterday. Yes, yesterday so congratulate me for blogging about something I wore the previous day. haha
It's been months since I last purchased a pink top. I'm not really sure if pink is my favourite colour but I've admired pink things since I was little. I'll let you figure out what my favourite colour is once I update my description.
I paired my striped pink blouse with a baby pink coloured pants to tone down the pink fever. I chose to get bottoms in the same colour scheme but in a very light shade to make the neon colour pop out more. Brown accessories to tone things down a bit.

Giordano top, Penshoppe pants, Grendha sandals, Ice watch 


Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lirzzzie
Ask me stuff on http://ask.fm/Lirzzzie

Hope you liked it! :)
xoxo,
Lira Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...