Sunday, July 8, 2012

Polka Dots and Purple Shots



I'm getting the hang of pairing orange with violet. I don't know why I like it thought it gives a Halloween vibe. But when you got it in a fun pattern, ''Where's the Halloween you mentioned?'' Haha :P


A ''conservative'' version of a sexy back dress. I still can't go deeper than that. The reason why I bought this dress was purely because of the cute detail on the back. Why not try a little bare back style?



My trusty purple flats and belt that I always use whenever I have a violet-orange tandem.


A very tiny bag I got from my lola. It didn't matter if it had a lot of space to put my stuff in. All that mattered was it looks nice with today's outfit. :D My ring is missing. I still haven't dug my black hole(school bag) to look for it.



Lola's girl! My dress, bag, and bangle are from my grandma.


Dress, bangle: BQ Dept. Store
Belt, shoes: Thrifted
Necklace: Tiffany and Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...