Saturday, July 28, 2012

Rain, Rain, Go Away

Come again some other day after our school's sports festival.
Today should be the second and last day of the sports fest but sadly, it was cancelled due to the strong wind and heavy rain. I was already prepared with shorts to avoid getting mud on my clothes. Tsk tsk. Oh well. Maybe God has a plan. 

Looking for my icon? Sorry but I couldn't use my laptop. I accidentally left my laptop charger at a family friend's place and sadly, my laptop can't last even just five minutes without charging so I had to use my brother's laptop. 


Introducing "The Awkward Legs" pose. I had less than five minutes to emote and pose in our garden since all of us were in a hurry and were expecting to get back home at a really late and dark hour. So I just did random poses and never really cared much. 
A blogger's got to do what a blogger's got to do.



I've noticed I'm getting fond of this pose. Did you notice it too and is currently overly annoyed by me? Forgive me for that :)

Cardigan: From Calamba, Laguna
Top: Some shop in Manila
Shorts: Weekender
Belt: SM Accessories
Sandals: Grendha

Hope you like it! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...