Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Almost Forgotten


I've always been a busy bee and the schedules are really full this season. Outfit shots tend to be forgotten or a lot of different outfits are starting to pile up. Just like these. Good thing I decided to check on my camera and found these.


But no worries. Just a few more Christmas carols and I'll be having my bonding time with that place called home. 


Down to my outfit.
The main piece of this combination is the skirt. This too, has almost been forgotten. I based the colors of everything else on the water color painted print of this skirt. I opt to use a red top to make everything less gloomy instead of taking green as my top color. And the rest just follows.


I've got a mini secret about this blouse. It's hard to guess though by just looking at the pictures. But if you'd like to try, go ahead. Make a wild guess :)





Top: Local boutique
Skirt: Thrifted
Belt: came from one of my dresses
Bag: Greenhills Shopping Center
Flats: Grendha
Accessories: random finds



Hope you like it! :)

xoxo,
Lira Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...