Thursday, December 20, 2012

Denim and Floral


Want to spice up your outfit? Pair a fabulous, floral dress with an equally fabulous denim vest. Get a fusion of girly and edgy in one set.
This dress is actually instant glam alone but I wanted a complementary item to it (it officially sounds like a dish) so I pulled out this vest from my closet and gave it a spin around town once more.


It's rare to catch me in denim cover ups since I get really irritated at the material and end up getting a rash or two or be plain uncomfortable the whole day. But because this dress never lets the vest touch my skin, it's a perfect match!  
I was already satisfied with the dress alone but I figured it's hungry for a partner, plus, to make everything look "blogger". 



I once again used these sandals because they're comfortable like that. And they really give the leaves on my dress some boost. It's been so long since I last bought a pair of sandals since I got addicted to wearing doll shoes/ flats. Could please someone slap me for taking sandals for granted?


Christmas decos are all over my current outfit shots. Merry Christmas lovely readers. And I'm pretty sure I'll be saying this again.


Dress: Metro Gaisano Mall (Cebu)
Vest: Thrifted
Flats: Privileged
Accessories: random finds
Bag: Greenhills Shopping Center

Hope you liked it! :)

xoxo,
Lira Princess



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...