Friday, December 21, 2012

Owls at the Party


We had our annual class Christmas party last Tuesday and every girl was required to wear a dress. Don't ask me why because even though I'm class president, I wasn't around when they had their first few meetings.  And don't ask me if everyone liked it because some girls were kinda awkward during the games. 

(c) Rozella Espino



So, I wore a lose top and paired it with this excessively comfortable skirt my mom made. Since the skirts color is a bit dark, I used the details of my top to be the source of my accessories colors and patterns. Just like the flowers on the shirt, I used floral printed bangles, a floral belt and a floral headband. I chose to use these green flats I have worn for 4 days straight because I'm so in love with them  to make the green prints of the blouse pop out.




Top: Robinsons Dept. Store
Skirt: Mom's DIY
Sandals: Privileged
Accessories: random finds

Hope you liked it! :)

xoxo,
Lira Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...