Saturday, December 22, 2012

Boardwalk Vibes


Another night of Christmas carols. And this is what I wore.
Can't you just feel the sea breeze coming from the slight nautical-ness of my outfit? Well, if you can't, forgive me. I thought I felt some sort of cold breeze from the sea.


I used my almost favorite pair of shorts. Don't you think it's got a collar design?
To make things a bit happy looking, I paired it with a pink button up polo and added a braided brown belt for the shabby look.


I opt to use minimal silver accessories to continue on with the laid back feeling. 




I introduce you to my new pair of shoesies. They're the most comfortable I've got so far. I discovered these at the far end of the department store. I'll show you next time what these babies can do.


Top: SM Dept. Store
Shorts: Thrifted
Belt: Tommy Hilfiger 
Shoes: Punkberry
Bag: Greenhills Shopping Center

Hope you liked it! :)

xoxo,
Lira Princess


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...