Saturday, January 12, 2013

Balanced Out


I've always been labelled as the girly-girl type since I can no longer remember. A pink top, pink bottom, pink shoes and pink everything else was a common find in my closet. Very common actually. But since I've started growing up and changing styles, I've been cured from the too much pink fever. 


Now, whenever I wear pink, or a shade close to it, I make sure not to over do the girl in me any more.



Just like this for example.
If you've got a blouse in a girly shade and in a girly cut/ design and don't want to overdo the girly-girl thing, pair it with neutrals. It will not only give you the balanced out look you desire, but it will also give you a classy touch.


I just went with silvers and neutral wedges. Then I used a blue belt to highlight my collar.
But here's a trick. Get that hour glass shape you want by using a bright colored belt (eye catching design could work too) and use it to cinch you blouse/ skirt/ bottoms at the waist. 
(Note: I'm not sure if this works for everyone. So, please don't blame me if it doesn't work on you. You have been warned.)


Blouse from a Korean shop


Wide legged pants from mom


Genevieve Gozum belt and owl ring


Jazz wedges


Hope you liked it! :)


In other news and diary entries,
I bet you can hear me in your head say "Yay!" for better quality photos on my blog starting yesterday until infinity! (I hope so) *insert cross fingers here* But please don't expect too much on the "better quality" because I'm still working on it. 
God you are truly AMAZING! 

xoxo,
Lira Princess



3 comments:

  1. Another outfit of yours that I so looove! ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just nominated you for the Liebster Award! :D
    Check it out here:

    http://stylemecrazyyy.blogspot.com/

    -Marga xx!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...