Friday, January 25, 2013

It Does the Trick

 

The thing about cover-ups is that they cover up all those fat arms and these "purses" of some people like me (you'd get it if you have them). Another is that they keep you warm in style. And I'm making use of this blazer today for both situations.


I could've left the house without the blazer but like unsalted fries, it would be bland. 
Plus, the bipolar weather is seriously confusing the crap out of me today. I really don't get it.


Okay,down to the real shingading. I'm really obsessing over Beca's (Anna Kendrick in Pitch Perfect) voice and a bit of her clothes. Call me late but it's worth it. I don't care. It was a nice movie worth watching even though you're not in the movie house (yah. I lose half my focus on the movie if I don't watch in a movie house). Anyway, I'm part indie, part edgy today just because of Beca. No kidding. 


I wore a sleeveless top and my forever trusty blue pinstripe shorts, boat shoes, some indie/edgy accessories and topped it of with a blazer. Watcha think?


Folded and Hung top, SM Classics blazer, thrifted shorts, Tommy Hilfiger belt, Keds shoes, and random accessories


Hope you liked it! :)

xoxo,
Lira Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...