Saturday, February 2, 2013

How To: Two French Braids and a Bun


Wanna learn how to do this? Scroll down to find out how!


First, make sure to comb out your hair and remove all tangles. It will be so hard to work with them while you've already started the braids.


Next, part your hair in two. I've chosen not to enlarge the photos since I'm pretty much of a failure in this part.




Now start making French braids near your ears.


And keep braiding until you reach the end so you could easily make a clean bun.



Then, take both braids and twist. Since I'm using pictures, it's really hard to demonstrate it and this post will be very picture-y but I think you get my point anyway.


And make your bun. Make sure to tuck in the ends of your hair that didn't make the braid.


Well, I wasn't able to apply my own instruction but, whatevs. Maybe you could do it better than me anyway.

Hope this was post was useful! :)

xoxo,
Lira Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...