Friday, February 8, 2013

New Year Take Two

I've been on a major blogging hiatus and I sincerely apologize for this. I've been busy for twice as much as usual and whenever I go home, I just want to hug my bed.


Anyway. If you're curious about my title, it actually looks irrelevant to the aura my photos will give you. But do not be deceived. I planned out giving you a grim look for a more oriental feel. And if I didn't do it right and decide to leave, just come back next time.


If you study in a Chinese school, you'll probably celebrate two New Years in one year. First, the universal new year. The one that's fixed on January 1. The other would be Chinese New Year that's date is based on a Chinese calendar. And we were scheduled to celebrate the latter at school today.


I just found this top in my grandma's closet last summer and I immediately had a plan for it. Which was actually to wear it today. I paired it with palazo/ elephant pants which [I actually observed] is a common find when looking for Chinese attires.   


Top from my grandma, Pants from my aunt, Shoes Unlimited flats, Timex Watch, Beaded bracelet from a souvenir shop


Xin Nian Kuai Le!
(Happy New Year!)

P.S. Please e-mail me incase I give out stupidly wrong information. Thanks!

Hope you liked it! :)

xoxo,
Lira Princess


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...