Saturday, January 19, 2013

Pop Up


This current project I'm working on is driving me bananas already and I think my concept is already crawling all over my style picks. But I'll remain hush hush about this project 'til Monday or when I can still hold my tongue. Whichever comes first. 


Well, right now, I can still hold my thoughts about the project in so it's completely irrelevant to all my readers why I'm saying this outfit is influenced by my project. Even my partner won't get it. Haha.


The belt did the trick again and balanced things out. I'm not grim and surely not an emo so pulling out a black belt would be seriously "not me" action. 
This whole look would probably appear sad if I didn't use a belt. I didn't really plan to any more because this belt seriously looks like it won't fit in the loops. But any who, it did! Haha. Major trick!


So I'm really really really confusing right now and almost not making any sense. I'm still not over Life of Pi and my project. So the fragment stitching goes on. 


I got these shoes from Tomato two weeks back and zero regrets why I chose not to persuade mom into letting me buy stuff from Tomato online. It's so much better when things are right there and then!



By the way (why did I not just use BTW?), another "sorry for the photos" but not for the quality. The quantity this time( Yay! I'm putting my statistics lessons to use! Haha).



Happy me. Crazy me. Thankful to God me.


I RARELY do jump shots (take note: kj ako if you ask for a jump shot) because "I'm not that really fond of it" a.k.a. "I don't know how to do it properly".
So cheers to my ALMOST HALF WAY TO GOOD jump shot.


Vast top, thrifted shorts, Vanity collar necklace, Tomato shoes, SM Accessories belt

Hope you liked it! :)

xoxo,
Lira Princess





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...