Saturday, February 9, 2013

Insragram Photo Dump - My First


I'm proud to order a Big Mac and had to ig it because this is a very rare scenario in my life. 


Editing photos for my next post


Got too addicted to Pitch Perfect, watched it approx 5 times in one day


Experimental hair style. Glad it worked out.


Unposted outfit


Took photos for a tutorial. View it here!


Throwback


Accidentally cut my finger. Now Mr. Left Thumb needs to bundle up.


Kryz Uy inspired hairstyle 


Another throwback


Brought all my PHCS shirts to change into for the Fun Run. They're still available


Spot the weirdo doing a happy dance because she finally got her ID


Just another throwback


Fun Run fliers 


A view of a part of our school at 2:30 AM


Would be a nice and quirky packaging


Combat boots


Remember anyone?


Fun Run vanity with Vianca


DIYed


Accidental shot. I wasn't expecting a hair-flowing-to-the-back-ooking-like-a-photoshoot-shot photo


Chinese New Year



Hope you liked it! :)

xoxo,
Lira Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...