Saturday, February 23, 2013

Yellow Fellow


I've never been a fan of pencil skirts and I don't think I'll ever be unless I'd soon be required to wear them at work since I'm not the type with the Coca Cola bottle shaped body. I'm more like a crushed can of cola.


But when your top hides all stuff in the right places, it's the perfect opportunity (even with the lack of desire for pencil skirts, you'd feel the urge to wear one) to wear a pencil skirt in the colour that best compliments your top.



Top from Folded and Hung, Skirt from NCCC Dept. Store, Jazz wedges, DIY charm bracelet, studded headband from Robinsons Dept. Store


I might be (and I think I already am) on a blogging hiatus since I'll be very busy and time pressured for the next few weeks. So excuse the lack of better photos and lines full of sense and intellect. 

Hope you liked it! :)

xoxo,
Lira Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...