Friday, April 12, 2013

Bleached Summer

I know it's too late to declare summer but, whatevs. If it weren't for the I'm-inside-an-oven weather, I wouldn't feel the wave anyway. 
And because it's summer, I have all the time in the world (during T,TH,S) to do some DIY-ing. 
I bleached 2/3 of these pedal pants a few days ago and after a 500ml bottle of bleach, 1/4 pail of water, some soap and, tada! Bleached ombre shorts it is! 
I know this post lacks ideas and creativity and I'm not in my talkative self today but review sessions seriously drain out my brain. EVRYTIME.
So, if you find something fishy on my sunnies, forgive me for not noticing. I was too ecstatic to take outfit shots while the sun was still this bright and my skin still looks kinda makinis in this camera effect and I wanted to add props which was my new sunnies. (They were tranparent on the shades! I have bad eyesight! I think)

Crissa top, DIY shorts, Tommy Hilfiger belt, Ipanema slippers, Folded and Hung sunnies

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @Lirzzzie

Hope you liked it! :)

xoxo,
Lira Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...