Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Instagram Photo Dump- February

 Better late than never. For those of ya'll that haven't followed me on Instagram, I'm @Lirzzzie

1.) Because we wanted to avoid the inevitable hassles of going out just to have dinner, delivery was the answer.
2.) I seriously find this certain design of their shopping bags cute. Shopped at "my favourite" (as Plinky would  like to call it) shop.
3.) Valentine's dinner with the family at Salo at Legend Hotel. Their yummy strawberry shake and the water they give their customers because it's a bit inevitable to finish your delish drink before your meal.  
4.) The wall deco during PHCS's Shoebox With Love that is held every near-Valentines day where less fortunate kids from other places get a shoebox (or two) full of goodies. 
5.) Valentines  themed doughnuts from Krispy Kreme
6.) An un-posted  look. Someone said I "look" tall here. To agree or disagree?
7.) From one of my favourite movies. Got any guess what movie this is?
8.) Nope. Didn't run out of clothes. I just like most of my brother's shirts. This one's colour combination in particular. 
9.) Another un-posted look. 
10.) 'Nuff said. 
11.) Krispy Kreme doughnuts from my brother from his trip to Manila for a competition. 
12.) My Chinese movie group mates and our lack of productivity.  
13.) How we welcome people who enter the Humility premisses. Head slightly bent to the front, eyes fixed on a screen.
14.) The lazies  after a long day. Waiting for my mom/dad to pick me up from school. Our feet sure would hurt after more than an hour of drills. But in the end, everything pays off. 
15.) Being my vain self after taking photos with my mom for a new blog post.

Hope you liked it! :)

xoxo,
Lira Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...