Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Let's Go To The Beach --


What happens when you go to a place where people would walk kilometres just to get to the stall they like and do this all day and most people are wide awake at night? You sleep very early due to exhaustion and lack of further interest to go on. 
Well, forgive the crap talk. But don't get me mistaken. I enjoyed Boracay and there is no point in questioning  that.
Upon arriving the very modernized island of Boracay, we went straight to La Carmela de Boracay via a tricycle where we had a reservation.


After getting things cleared and dressing up beach/pool ready, we went out and did the usual Bora thing. Walk through all the stations and see what you can find, buy what you like. Well, this is me having my usual dose of milk tea having this cool "road sign" as my background. 
We didn't have much on our agenda so we rode buggys the next day.
Mom's game face? On! Haha.  

The buggy costs 1600 Php an hour and the guide will take you to this view deck where you pay 200 pesos/pax just to see the whole island of Boracay.
To sum it all up, my Boracary experience might not be as adventurous as others, I had fun spending time relaxing by the beach, seeing things I've never seen before and having time with the whole family. 
Next stop: Kalibo! 


Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lirzzzie

Hope you liked it! :)

xoxo,
Lira Princess


2 comments:

  1. Dude let's plan a bora trip!! Some of us have been mej planning na. You game?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I'd love to :) but I don't think I could come :(

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...