Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Flag of Another Nation

With out question, the star spangled banner and the union jack are inevitably wide spread and overused. As much as I want to wear a printed shirt designed after our national flag, it's against the law. So, what do you go for? The next cool flag print you could wear!
I found it fitting to pair this cropped top these bleached shorts (which are going to be overused once I get a hold of my self and stop scratching) since it looks like it's in theme. the Tumblr girl kind of theme. Though I was in Bora wear a lot of people reveal their skin and more than they should , I just wasn't comfortable with wearing the top under-blouse-less.
Sorry for the lack of photos in this post and a 50% dose of wacky faces. i just didn't get a lot of look photos in these.

Sorry for the lack of photos in this post and a 50% dose of wacky faces. i just didn't get a lot of look photos in these.
Lonely Planet top, DIY shorts, bought from Boracay hat 

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lirzzzie

Hope you liked it! :)

xoxo,
Lira Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...