Saturday, May 25, 2013

A Few Nautical Miles Away


One of the most talked about issues here in the Philippines is who owns what island, who's fault was it, should we be charged for this, did they really cross the line, are we ever gonna get them to leave and so much more that involves Philippine territory if I'm ever making sense right now. Being the Filipino by blood, of course I'm rooting for the Philippines. But I don't want to start an argument so let's leave it at that.


In other news, I've been once again missing in action for a whole week. I know it's summer and I have no excuse not to be able to blog but lack of daily itinerary (which I didn't lack) or clothes to wear (also not) or zero time (not even applicable), so which sums up to me owing you guys an apology. And in advance, I'm sorry that i won't be able to blog as regularly as last school year since I have better things to do for school. #pangakongmapapako


Anyway, doesn't this outfit feel nautical? I always find myself wearing red, blue and white altogether and it always involves stripes (I just don't get to blog 'em). I intended to wear something comfortable for a first not-school-time-yet-but-we-were-asked-to-go-to-school but not thinking about possible pumping issues until I realized I was already running late. Good thing we weren't asked to do any, even half. 



Giordano top, BNY pants, SM Accessories belt, Lacoste shoes, Island City Mall Dept. Store bracelets


Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @Lirzzzie
Ask me stuff on http://ask.fm/Lirzzzie

Hope you liked it! :)

xoxo,
Lira Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...